Featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter issue #77 (May 17th to July 11th, 2018).
Recipe provided by Filippo Berio. For delicious culinary inspirations visit their website.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a small screw-top jar, combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar blend and shallots.
4. Shake vigorously until well blended. Let stand for at least 1 hour.
5. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Shake well before serving. Store in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 7 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 15 mg
Carbohydrates: 1 g
Fiber: 0 g
Protein: 0 g