1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper. Saute until onion turns translucent.
5. Mix in garlic, paprika, cumin and chili powder. Cook for 1 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes, stir to break down. Season with salt and pepper to taste, bring to a simmer.
7. Use a spoon to make 6 small wells in the sauce. Crack an egg into each well. Transfer to the oven and bake for 5 to 8 minutes, until whites have set and yolk is still jiggly. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
8. Garnish with chopped cilantro and parsley.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!