DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 3 tablespoons oil.
2. Season scallops to taste with salt and pepper. Add to pan and sauté scallops for 2 minutes per side or until lightly browned.; transfer to a plate.
3. Add 1 tablespoon oil to skillet and add zucchini slices; cook for 4-5 minutes per side or until just begins to soften.
4. Add remaining oil and garlic to skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add orange juice, soy sauce and ½ teaspoon orange zest and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring often, until sauce boils and thickens.
5. Serve scallops on zucchini slices topped with additional orange zest if desired.
Nutrition FactsCalories: 314 (Calories from Fat: 108)
Total Fat: 12g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 16g (Dietary Fiber: 1g