Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 15 Minutes
Taste of the Season Magazine 11/17 A sweet and salty treat
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and generously coat with cooking spray; set aside.
3. In a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, combine condensed milk, sugar, milk and butter; keep stirring until mixture is bubbling. Reduce heat to medium-low and continue cooking and stirring for 15 minutes or until mixture has turned a light golden-brown color.
4. Remove from heat, add 1/2 teaspoon sea salt and stir vigorously with wooden spoon for 3 minutes or until mixture is thick and slightly grainy.
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and smooth into the corners. Sprinkle remaining salt over top, gently pressing it down; let sit for 30 minutes.
6. Cover and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 91 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 2g)
Total Carbohydrates: 14g (Dietary Fiber: 0g