Savory Breakfast Cups
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 25 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Break crescent rolls into 16 equal pieces. Place dough into mini muffin tins, pressing against sides of cup so they are lined with dough. Wash hands after handling raw dough.
5. In four of the cups, evenly divide mushrooms and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. In another four cups, evenly divide tomato and feta. In four more cups, evenly divide spinach and ham. In the last four cups, add remaining 2 tablespoons shredded cheese.
6. Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full with beaten eggs; season with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of egg mixture reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified on an instant-read food thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 158 mg
Sodium 367 mg
Carbohydrates 4 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 10 g