Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 25 Minutes
Watch this recipe being prepared
August 2022 Dig In Recipe
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a mini muffin tin with cooking spray; set aside.
- Break crescent rolls into 16 equal pieces. Place dough into mini muffin tins, pressing against sides of cup so they are lined with dough.
- In four of the cups, evenly divide mushrooms and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese. In another four cups, evenly divide tomato and feta. In four more cups, evenly divide spinach and ham. In the last four cups, add remaining 2 tablespoons shredded cheese.
- Fill each muffin tin 3/4 full with beaten eggs; season with salt and pepper. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until internal temperature of egg mixture reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified on an instant-read food thermometer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 158 mg
Sodium 367 mg
Carbohydrates 4 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 10 g