Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 1 Hour 10 Minutes
October 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a large bowl, combine ground turkey, eggs, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, pepper, parsley, garlic, onion, ketchup, Worcestershire and cheese; mix well. Wash hands after handling raw turkey and eggs.
6. Gradually add milk. If mixture seems too moist, add additional breadcrumbs until it is a consistency that will form a loaf without flattening.
7. Place mixture in an 8x4-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Wash hands after handling raw meat. Bake until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, or about 1 hour.
8. Top with tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 13 g
Saturated Fat 4 g
Cholesterol 95 mg
Sodium 690 mg
Carbohydrates 24 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars 7 g
Protein 28 g