Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Grill 12 Minutes
June July 2020 Dig In Magazine
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3 Preheat grill to medium-high.
4. Cut aluminum foil into 4 sheets, about 14x12 inches. Evenly divide vegetables between the foil sheets; top each with a salmon fillet, skin-side down, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Top each with 1 lemon slice and 1 lime slice. Wash hands after handling raw salmon.
5. In a small bowl, combine oil, butter, lemon juice, lime juice, garlic and dill; evenly drizzle over each salmon fillet. Wrap up packets, crimp edges together and wrap ends up, making sure not to wrap too tightly so that there is a little extra space inside for heat to circulate.
6. Place on grill, seam-side up; cover and cook until salmon reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer and veggies are tender, about 12 minutes.
7. Remove from grill, cool slightly, and serve warm.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 349 (Calories from Fat: 198)
Total Fat: 22g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 8g (Dietary Fiber: 2g