DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Grease 12 muffin cups with cooking spray.
2. Stir graham cracker crumbs and 2 tablespoons coconut oil together in a bowl. Press cracker mixture into the bottoms of the prepared muffin cups.
3. Combine chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl; melt in the microwave for 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes (depending on your microwave). Divide melted chocolate mixture evenly among muffin cups.
4. Press 1 marshmallow horizontally into chocolate in each muffin cup; refrigerate until chocolate is firm, 1 to 2 hours.
5. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
6. Bake s’mores in the preheated oven until marshmallows are browned and puffed, 1 to 1 1/2 minutes.
7. Return muffin tin to refrigerator to set chocolate and marshmallows, 30 to 60 seconds. Loosen and remove s’mores from the muffin cups with a butter knife. Enjoy! Source: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Smores-Indoors
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org