Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Recipe provided by Daisy Sour Cream. For more inspiration, please visit www.daisybrand.com
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
3. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of muffin cups.
4. Beat cake mix, sour cream, 3 eggs, oil and milk at low speed until moistened. Increase speed to medium. Beat 2 minutes or until well blended.
5. Stir in chocolate chunks and pour into muffin cups.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
7. Beat sugar, water, egg whites, cream of tartar, and vanilla extract at low speed until combined.
8. Place bowl over saucepan of simmering water (water should not touch bowl). Beat at high speed 5 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
9. Remove from heat. Continue beating 2 minutes or until frosting is slightly cool and spreadable. • Frost cupcakes. Use kitchen torch or broiler to lightly brown, if desired.
Tip: decorate using chocolate and graham cracker pieces.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!