April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, add garlic-infused oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Add cauliflower, eggplant, zucchini, banana peppers and onion and toss to coat well. Spread out onto a large baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes or until tender, turning once during cook time; set aside.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat another large pan with cooking spray; set aside.
4. Roll out dough into a large rectangle. Transfer to prepared pan and, starting at center, press dough out and stretch it to fill the baking sheet. Sprinkle half the cheese over top and bake for 6 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with roasted vegetables, grape tomatoes and remaining cheese. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 332 (Calories from Fat: 144)
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat: 6g)
Total Carbohydrates: 37g (Dietary Fiber: 2g