Recipe featured on "Food in :60" segment with Carrie Taylor & Andrea Luttrell. Watch the recipe video here.
Flaky dry-rubbed salmon paired with tender potatoes and fresh asparagus.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Place fingerling potatoes on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, tossing to coat. Evenly season with salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, remove from oven, toss potatoes and move to side of pan.
6. Add salmon, asparagus and lemon to other side of pan. Drizzle salmon and asparagus with remaining olive oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
7. Return pan to oven and cook until salmon reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer and vegetables are tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Once cool enough to handle, squeeze roasted lemon over salmon and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, Visit fightbac.org