Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 31 Minutes
April/May 2020 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. On a lightly floured surface, cut dough into 4 separate pieces. Roll each into a ball, then place on the floured surface and, using a rolling pin, roll out dough into a large oval, or whatever shape it takes, until dough is about ¼-inch thick; transfer to baking sheets. Brush tops with melted butter and generously season each with salt and pepper.
2. In a medium bowl, toss grapes and shallots with 1 tablespoon oil and vinegar. Evenly top flatbreads with grape mixture and rosemary. Bake for 17 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and keep warm.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Pat tenderloins dry with paper towels and season to taste with salt and pepper. In the same cast iron skillet over medium-high heat, add remaining oil. Once hot, add tenderloins and cook for 4 minutes or until a golden crust forms. Repeat, rolling pork as needed, until seared on all sides. Transfer skillet to 400 degrees Fahrenheit oven and roast for 10 minutes or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the pork reads 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let sit for 10 minutes before slicing.
5. Serve flatbreads topped with 2 ounces goat cheese, some cabbage and sliced pork.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 782 (Calories from Fat: 315)
Total Fat:352g (Saturated Fat: 13g)
Total Carbohydrates: 79g (Dietary Fiber: 3g