Roasted Herbed Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Vegetables
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Holiday Recipes SS 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Rinse fresh produce under cold running water.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Line rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray and place pork on pan. Wash hands after handling raw pork.
4. In a small bowl, stir mustard, rosemary, sage and thyme; brush over all sides of pork and roast until internal temperature of pork reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified by an instant-read food thermometer, about 25 minutes.
5. Transfer pork to cutting board; loosely cover with aluminum foil and let rest for at least 3 minutes.
6. In a large bowl, toss peas, cauliflower, butter, salt and pepper; spread on same pan and roast 15 minutes or until vegetable mixture is tender, stirring occasionally.
7. Cut pork crosswise into 8 slices; serve with vegetables. Makes about 18 ounces pork and 3 cups vegetable mixture.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat  12 g
Cholesterol  111 mg
Sodium  1331 mg
Carbohydrates  14 g
Fiber  3 g
Protein  39 g