Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Recipe provided by Snack Works. For more inspiration, visit: https://www.snackworks.com/recipe/ritz-smoked-gouda-toppers-355605.aspx
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water.
4. Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add onions; cook 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
5. Add sugar; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until completely dissolved. Remove skillet from heat and stir in thyme. Set aside.
6. Place crackers in single layer on baking sheet; top with cheese.
7. Bake 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
8. Top with onions and cranberry sauce to garnish.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!