Dig In Magazine May 2023
Recipe featured in Food in :60 segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN, RYT and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN. Watch the recipe video here.
Recipe adapted from the California Strawberry Commission. Visit their website for more strawberry recipes.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
4. In a medium bowl, mix yogurt and honey. Pour and evenly spread mixture onto prepared baking sheet, about 1/4 inch thick.
5. Top with strawberries, blueberries and sliced almonds.
6. In a small microwave safe bowl, heat dark chocolate for 30 second intervals mixing in between till melted.
7. Transfer chocolate to a bag. Snip off one end to make a piping bag and drizzle chocolate over the yogurt bark.
8. Transfer baking sheet to the freezer for 2 to 3 hours, until completely firm. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the freezer.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!