Recipe featured on Food in :60 Segment with Big Y Dietitians Carrie Taylor and Andrea Luttrell. Recipe courtesy of the National Processed Raspberry Council.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Remove one bag of frozen raspberries from the freezer and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. While raspberries are in the bag, crush with a rolling pin. Open bag and transfer crushed raspberries into a pitcher or punch bowl.
4. Add pineapple juice, lime juice and lemon juice to pitcher and stir to incorporate. Add remaining bag of frozen raspberries and lemon and lime slices to the punch.
5. To serve, fill glass about 2/3 full with punch and top off with sparkling water or wine.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!