1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Cook ravioli according to package instructions and drain well. Set aside.
4. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a very large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add squash and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add walnuts and cook for a few minutes more, while stirring frequently, until squash is golden brown and soft and walnuts are toasted.
6. Trim away just the very bottom of the chard stems and make 3 lengthwise cuts in the leaves. Cut stems and leaves into 1/2-inch thick strips. Add to skillet with squash and cook until lightly wilted. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add remaining butter to a medium skillet and cook over medium-high heat until it begins to foam. Swirl skillet until butter begins to brown. When lightly browned, add vinegar and garlic, stirring to mix. Stir in sage and a pinch of salt.
8. Stir a little of the butter into the butternut squash mixture, then add ravioli to the skillet with remaining browned butter. Toss lightly to coat.
9. Transfer pasta to a large platter and top with squash mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!