Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Chill 4 Hours
November/December 2020 Dig In Magazine
Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Evenly divide raspberries between 6 glasses; set aside.
3. Prepare raspberry gelatin as directed on package. Evenly divide mixture between glasses, cover and chill for 2 hours or until set.
4. In a food processor, pulse strawberries and powdered sugar until smooth; transfer to a large bowl.
5. In a small bowl, combine unflavored gelatin and ¼ cup boiling water; stir until gelatin dissolves. Stir into strawberry mixture and let sit for 5 minutes.
6. Fold in whipped cream; evenly divide between the 6 glasses and cover and let chill for 2 hours or until set.
7. Serve garnished with a strawberry.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 84 (Calories from Fat: 9)
Total Fat: 1g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 14g (Dietary Fiber: 1g