DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract until smooth.
2. Spoon filling evenly into each prepared tartlet crust.
3. Arrange strawberries, bottoms up, on top of filling.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add apricot jam, sugar and vanilla. Stir mixture occasionally until mixture just begins to boil.
5. Remove pan from stove and use a pastry brush to paint each berry with the glaze.
6. Chill for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving:
Calories: 230 (Calories from Fat: 80)
Total Fat: 9g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 33g (Dietary Fiber: 2g