1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Spread peanut butter on one slice of bread. Spread or drizzle honey over peanut butter. Top with second slice of bread.
4. Arrange sandwich with the curved crusted side pointing downward. Use a butter knife to push center of the curved crust up toward the middle of the sandwich (this part is shaping the cheeks of the puppy dog face).
5. Place crackers diagonally on the top corners of the sandwich to make ears. If needed, use a little extra peanut butter to adhere the ears.
6. Place raisins in an inverted triangle shape to make eyes and nose. To make the tongue, push strawberry half, cut-side down, slightly in between the two slices of bread at the point where you previously pushed the crust up to make the cheeks.
7. Serve with an 8-ounce glass of milk.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!