1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Place teabags in wide, shallow dish; add 2 cups boiling water and steep 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags; refrigerate 20 minutes or until cool.
3. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat pumpkin purée, mascarpone, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for 2 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
4. In a large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat cream, 1 tablespoon granulated sugar and vanilla extract for 3 minutes or until medium peaks form.
5. Dip 10 biscotti, 1 at a time, into tea, turning to coat all sides. Place, icing side down, in an 8-inch square baking dish, breaking to fit as necessary.
6. Top biscotti with half the pumpkin mixture. Repeat with remaining 10 biscotti and half the pumpkin mixture.
7. Spread whipped cream on top, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
8. In a small bowl, stir in remaining 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and 1/2 tablespoon granulated sugar.
9. Sprinkle over tea-ramisu and cut into 12 pieces.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat 21 g
Saturated Fat 13 g
Cholesterol 74 mg
Sodium 240 mg
Carbohydrates 38 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 6 g