DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. In large bowl, whisk egg; stir in muffin mix and butter until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs.
4. Using 2 small spoons, drop dough by heaping tablespoons, 2 inches apart, onto line rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Spray back of spoon with cooking spray; slightly press cookies with spoon to flatten to about 1/2-inch thick.
6. Press cheerios into tops of cookies; bake 12 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned.
7. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 8 g
Saturated Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 22 mg
Sodium 117 mg
Carbohydrates 15.00 g
Fiber 2 g
Protein 3 g