Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 14 Minutes
November/December 2020 Dig In Magazine
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine pecans, oats, almonds, pepitas and sea salt. Add maple syrup, coconut oil and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; stir until combined.
3. Transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet and press into a thin layer, covering all of the parchment paper. Bake for 14 minutes or until edges are slightly browned; remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
4. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together pumpkin purée, cream cheese, ¾ cup powdered sugar, remaining pumpkin pie spice, cloves and kosher salt until thick.
5. In another large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together heavy cream, remaining powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
6. Evenly divide pumpkin mixture between 6 glasses. Add a layer of spiced nuts and top with cream mixture. Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 562 (Calories from Fat: 369)
Total Fat: 41g (Saturated Fat: 19g)
Total Carbohydrates: 46g (Dietary Fiber: 6g