DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil.
2. Once hot, add onion and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
3. Stir in pumpkin, marjoram and wine and cook for 4 minutes or until the wine evaporates.
4. Add ¾ cup broth and cook for 6 minutes or until the pumpkin is almost tender and broth has almost evaporated.
5. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, bell pepper, rosemary and remaining broth, cover, and cook for 5 minutes or until pumpkin is tender.
6. Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain, reserving ½ cup pasta sauce.
7. Add pasta to the skillet with enough of the pasta water to coat the pasta and vegetables generously.
8. Stir in the cheese and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 243 (Calories from Fat: 36)
Total Fat: 4g (Saturated Fat: 1g)
Total Carbohydrates: 41g (Dietary Fiber: 3g