Canned natural pumpkin is a great source of fiber and helps with digestive regularity. - PetMD.com
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Blend eggs and pumpkin together; add salt, dry milk, and flour.
2. Add water as needed to make the dough somewhat workable. The dough should be dry and stiff, don't be concerned with crumbs being left in the bowl. You will need to mix this with your hands because it is too stiff for an electric mixer.
3. Roll to 1/2-inch thick. Cut into shapes.
4. Place 1" apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20 minutes on one side, then turn over and bake another 20 minutes. adapted from food.com
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!