Pumpkin Bread with Walnuts & Raisins
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw flour.
- In a separate large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, milk and eggs. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs. Add dry ingredients and butter to pumpkin mixture and mix until well blended; fold in walnuts and raisins. Transfer to a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into middle of bread comes out clean.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 8 g
Saturated Fat: 3 g
Cholesterol: 32 mg
Sodium: 281 mg
Carbohydrates: 32 g
Fiber: 2 g
Sugars: 18 g
Protein: 4 g