September October 2021 Big Y Dig In Magazine Recipe
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Cut block of tofu into 24 uniform sticks by cutting block in half lengthwise and then cutting both layers into 12 slices; set aside.
4 In a medium bowl, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika.
5. Dip sticks into beaten egg, then into breadcrumb mixture; coat well.
6. Place sticks on prepared baking sheet. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw eggs.
7. Bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown, turning over with spatula halfway through cooking.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat 4 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 35 mg
Sodium 210 mg
Carbohydrates 9 g
Fiber 0 g
Sugars 1 g
Protein 8 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more