Premio Super Sausage Nachos
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. Brown sausage in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Stir to separate meat and until sausage has reached a minimum internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit using an instant-read thermometer. Drain and return skillet to medium-high heat.
4. Add beans, water and taco seasoning to cooked sausage. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add tortilla chip in a nonstick, oven safe dish, sprinkle with sausage meat mixture and top with cheese. Place nachos in oven and heat until cheese is melted.
6. Layer with additional toppings of your preference, such as sour cream, guacamole, salsa, jalapeno peppers and olives.
Serve and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsRecipe provided by Premio Foods, Inc. For more Premio inspiration, please visithttp://www.premiofoods.com/
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more