Premio Savory Stuffing
Directions1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees (F).
2. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. In a large skillet, cook Premio Sausage until browned and internal temperature reaches 160 degrees Fahrenheit on food thermometer. Drain and set aside. Wash hands with soap and water after handling raw sausage.
4. In the same skillet cook onion, pepper, and celery in hot butter until tender. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine bread cubes and corn bread. Add sausage, onion mixture, cranberries, poultry seasoning, pepper and pine nuts.
6. Drizzle mixture with enough broth to moisten (about 1 cup). Toss lightly to combine.
7. Place stuffing in a two-quart casserole and bake at 325 degrees (F) uncovered for 30 to 45 minutes, or until heated through.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!