Directions1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Cut pork into 1-inch-thick cubes; place in a large bowl. In a medium bowl, combine 3 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, vinegar, Chinese 5 spice and salt and pepper to taste; mix well. Pour over pork and stir to coat well.
3. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. In a medium bowl, whisk together peanut butter, chili sauce, honey and remaining soy sauce; set aside.
4. In a small saucepan over medium heat, add remaining sesame oil. Once warm, add curry paste and cook for 4 minutes or until fragrant. Scrape into bowl with the peanut butter and whisk to combine. Slowly whisk in coconut milk and red pepper until just combined; top with crushed peanuts set aside.
5. Coat grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium. Soak wooden skewers in water for 10 minutes. Drain and discard marinade. Thread cubes of pork onto each skewer, leaving a slight space between each piece.
6. Working in batches, cook pork for 5 minutes per side or until pork is cooked through and juices run clear. Serve with spicy peanut sauce.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving: Calories: 341 (Calories from Fat: 171)
Total Fat: 19g (Saturated Fat: 5g)
Total Carbohydrates: 7g (Dietary Fiber: 1g