DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, maple syrup, both mustards, vinegar, hot sauce, soy sauce, garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
3. In a large resealable plastic bag, add pork chops and half the oil mixture; seal and toss to coat. Remove chops and place flat, in a single layer, in an extra-large baking dish; discard used marinade.
4. Place potatoes, asparagus, carrots and shallots in another large resealable plastic bag and add remaining oil mixture. Seal and toss to coat; place, in a single layer, around pork chops. Roast for 25 minutes.
5. Add peas and roast for 5 minutes or until pork is cooked through and the temperature on a meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, turning veggies halfway through cook time.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 507 (Calories from Fat: 153)
Total Fat: 17g (Saturated Fat: 4g)
Total Carbohydrates: 48g (Dietary Fiber: 9g
Total Sugars: 22g)