Watch this recipe being prepared
Featured in the National Family Meals Month Event 2021
DirectionsBig Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit; line rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil. In small bowl, stir garlic and 1 tablespoon oil.
3. Sprinkle tenderloin with salt and pepper; rub with garlic mixture. Wash hands after handling raw pork. In large skillet, heat butter and remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium-high heat; add tenderloin and cook 6 minutes or until browned, turning to brown all sides. Transfer to prepared pan; bake 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit. Transfer pork to cutting board; loosely tent with aluminum foil and let stand 10 minutes.
4. In same skillet, heat stock and crushed red pepper to a boil over medium-high heat, scraping browned bits from bottom of skillet with wooden spoon. Add cheese rinds; reduce heat to medium-low and cook 15 minutes or until reduced by half, stirring occasionally. Remove and discard rinds. Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
5. Prepare tortellini as label directs; drain. Add tortelini to stock mixture; stir to coat. Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
6. Thinly slice pork. Divide tortellini mixture into 4 bowls and sprinkle with grated cheese; top with pork and pesto.
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving
Total Fat: 31 g
Saturated Fat: 10 g
Cholesterol: 153 mg
Sodium: 310.00 mg
Fiber: 3 g
Protein: 55 g
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more