Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: Bake 10 Minutes
November/December 2020 Dig In Magazine
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine both flours, wheat germ, oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together butter, brown sugar and vanilla. Add egg and mix until combined.
4. Reduce speed to low, slowly add flour mixture and mix until just combined; fold in cranberries and pistachios.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared sheets and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake for 10 minutes or just until firm. Remove and cool on wire racks.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 115 (Calories from Fat: 54)
Total Fat: 6g (Saturated Fat: 3g)
Total Carbohydrates: 14g (Dietary Fiber: 1g