1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. In a large cocktail shaker, combine pineapple chunks, mint leaves, water and bourbon. Using a muddler or a large spoon, mash everything together to release flavors and juice from pineapple; add jalapeño simple syrup to the shaker.
4. Put cap on shaker and shake vigorously for a few seconds.
5. Strain liquid from shaker into a glass filled with ice cubes.
6. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top, garnish with a slice of jalapeño and mint leaves and serve.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!