Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
WINE PAIRING - Graham Norton Sauvignon Blanc, 750 Ml This Tropical Little Gem, Full Of Guava And Pineapple, Still Maintains Just Enough Herbaceousness To Stand Up
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Heat grill over high heat.
4. Place corn on the grill, turning frequently to get even char. Cook about 15 mintues or until kernels and charred and tender.
5. Remove from the grill and brush each ear with 1 tablespoon of pesto and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6. Add squeeze of fresh lemon if desire and enjoy!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!