Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Recipe featured on "Food in :60" Segment with Carrie Taylor, RDN, LDN, RYT and Andrea Luttrell, RDN, LDN.
Watch the recipe video here.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Lightly apply buttery spread on one side of bread slices.
4. Top one bread slice with pesto, mozzarella, arugula, tomato and second bread slice.
5. Transfer sandwich to a preheated pan. Cover and cook until bread begins to brown.
6. Flip, cover and cook until cheese is melty and bottom is golden. Cut in half and dig in!
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!