Peppermint Holiday Trifle
Recipe provided by ConAgra.
Get inspired and watch us cook up this delicious recipe!
Holiday Recipes SS 2022
1. Wash hands with soap and running water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit; spray 13 x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Prepare cake mix as label directs with eggs, oil and 1 cup water; stir in food coloring and peppermint extract. Wash hands after handling raw batter.
4. Transfer batter to prepared dish; bake 28 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake completely in dish on wire rack; cut into 1-inch squares.
5. In a medium bowl, fold in frosting and whipped topping. Makes about 5 cups.
6. In a 4-quart glass trifle dish or deep bowl, layer 5 cups cake squares, 2 1/2 cups cream cheese mixture, 16 cookies, 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup candy; repeat layers once.
7. Cover trifle with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Makes about 16 cups.
8. Serve trifle garnished with whipped topping and candy, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat  27 g
Cholesterol  55 mg
Sodium  378 mg
Carbohydrates  78 g
Fiber  1 g
Protein  4 g