1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
4. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add oil. Once hot, add garlic, onion and red pepper flakes and sauté for 1 minute; add tomatoes, tomato sauce and salt.
5. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil, parsley and pasta and cook for 1 minute. Serve topped with Parmesan cheese.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information per Serving
Total Fat: 6g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrates: 50g
Dietary Fiber: 4g