DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. In a small bowl, combine melted butter and garlic; mix and set aside.
2. On a lightly floured surface, cut dough into 4 separate pieces. Roll each into a ball; place on the floured surface and, using a rolling pin, roll out dough into a large oval, or whatever shape it takes, until dough is about ¼-inch thick. Brush tops of dough lightly with garlic butter mixture.
3. Heat a large cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add 1, rolled-out dough and cook for 1 minute or until bottom turns lightly golden. Flip and cook for 30-60 seconds or until bottom is golden. Remove from skillet and repeat with remaining dough.
4. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Place flatbread on a large baking sheet and top each with some brie slices; drizzle ½ tablespoon honey over top of each flatbread. Bake each flatbread for 10 minutes or until brie is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top each with pear slices, arugula, pecans and goat cheese. Serve immediately.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 849 (Calories from Fat: 360)
Total Fat: 40g (Saturated Fat: 17g)
Total Carbohydrates: 103g (Dietary Fiber: 7g