Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Freeze 10 Minutes
November/December 2021 Cookie Mini Magazine Recipe
Creamy peanut butter filling coated in a festive chocolate shell.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a large bowl, combine butter, peanut butter, powdered sugar and cereal. Using your hands, mix until thoroughly combined. Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Wash hands with soap and water.
3. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips on high for 1 minute; stir. Continue melting chocolate in 20-second intervals, stirring well after each increment, until completely melted.
4. Using a fork or skewer, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper and sprinkle tops with sprinkles.
5. Place in freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate has set.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving:
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 5 g
Cholesterol 10 mg
Sodium 68 mg
Carbohydrates 15 g
Fiber 1 g
Sugars 12 g
Protein 2 g