Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
October 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with parchment paper, leaving a 1-inch overhang on all sides; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine oats, granola, brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Add melted butter and peanut butter and stir to combine; reserve 1/2 cup.
4. Press remaining mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spoon preserves over top of oat mixture and drop reserved 1/2½ cup oat mixture, by teaspoonfuls, over top preserves, flattening slightly with a knife.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned and firm; remove from oven and let cool. Once cooled, cut into squares.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition Information Per Serving
Calories: 385, Total Fat: 24g
Saturated Fat: 8g
Total Carbohydrates: 37g
Dietary Fiber: 5g