Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: Cook 40 Minutes
February/March 2020 Dig In Recipe
DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper; coat with cooking spray and flour.
3. In a large bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream together butter and both sugars for 3 minutes. Reduce mixer to low speed and add vanilla, eggs and both peanut butters; mix for 3 minutes or until all ingredients are combined.
4. In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. With mixer on low speed, slowly add flour mixture to peanut butter mixture and mix until just combined.
5. Spread and evenly press dough into prepared pan; spread jam evenly over top. Sprinkle chopped peanuts over top and bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool before cutting into squares.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsNutrition Information Per Serving Calories: 323 (Calories from Fat: 189)
Total Fat: 21g (Saturated Fat: 7g)
Total Carbohydrates: 27g (Dietary Fiber: 3g