- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse fresh produce.
- Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente. Drain and keep warm.
- In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, add oil. Once hot, add onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes. Add cream and simmer until cream is slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and whisk in pesto and zest until smooth. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add peas and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve pasta topped with pesto sauce, Parmesan cheese and basil for garnish, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Calories: 480, Total Fat: 37g, Saturated Fat: 14g, Cholesterol: 82mg, Sodium: 510mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 6g, Protein: 9g