Recipe featured in the Living Well Eating Smart newsletter 63 (dated 1/14/16-3/23/16).
Recipe provided by Smart Chicken. Visit their website for more delicious meal ideas.
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Drizzle bottom of baking dish with olive oil. Add chicken cutlets and toss to coat. Wash hands after handling raw chicken.
4. Season chicken with salt then sprinkle evenly with panko, rosemary, Parmesan and lemon zest and juice.
5. Bake until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat 10 g
Saturated Fat 2 g
Cholesterol 70 mg
Sodium 302 mg
Carbohydrates 7 g
Fiber 1 g
Protein 30 g