Prep Time: 15 Min
Recipe provided courtesy of General Mills - https://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In large microwavable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels and bagel chips; set aside. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 40 seconds or until melted. Stir in seasonings.
3. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated.
4. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes.
5. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in airtight container.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!