1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse all fresh produce items under cold running water prior to prepping.
3. In a small bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar and melted butter. Divide mixture evenly between 4 glass bowls or jars. Lightly press to form bottom crust.
4. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. Slowly add confectioners’ sugar, while continuing to mix, until fully incorporated. Add orange zest and 1 teaspoon vanilla and mix to combine.
5. Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture on top of graham cracker crumbs, then cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
6. Prepare chutney by combining frozen cranberries, water, orange juice, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla in a medium saucepan. Bring mixture to a boil, while stirring, and reduce heat to simmer.
7. Cook, while stirring occasionally, 10 to 15 minutes until cranberries break down and mixture starts to thicken. Carefully transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate.
7. When ready to serve, uncover cheesecakes and top with cranberry chutney.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!