DirectionsNote: Wash hands with soap and water.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with cupcake liners, coat with cooking spray and set aside.
3. Place chopped chocolate and butter in a microwave-safe bowl.
4. Microwave at half power (50%) for 20 seconds. Stir and continue to melt at 20-second intervals until melted and mixture is smooth, set aside and allow tocool slightly.
5. In a large bowl, combine sugar, baking cocoa, chocolate hazelnut spread, eggs, orange juice and orange zest, mix until smooth.
6. Add melted chocolate mixture and fold to combine.
7. Fill cupcake liners three-fourths full with batter and bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean. Let cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from pans to wire racks and let cool completely.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Nutrition FactsCalories: 258 (Calories from Fat: 144)
Total Fat: 16g (Saturated Fat: 8g)
Total Carbohydrates: 28g (Dietary Fiber: 2g