Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 12 Minutes
May 2023 Dig In Recipe
Watch this recipe being prepared
February 2022 Dig In Recipe
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. In a small bowl, combine ginger, garlic, shallots, orange juice, lemon juice and honey and mix well; slowly whisk in oil. Reserve half in a separate bowl and set aside.
5. Place salmon fillets on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet; coat tops with half the ginger mixture. Wash hands after handling raw seafood.
6. Bake fillets to an internal temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit as verified with an instant-read food thermometer, about 12 minutes.
7. Divide mixed greens and red onion evenly among four serving plates. Top with the salmon and drizzle with reserved ginger mixture, if desired.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. to learn more, visit fightbac.org.
(without additional ginger mixture)
Calories 259, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Sodium 58 mg, Total Carbohydrates 5 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 3 g, Protein 23 g