1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. In a quart-sized jar, layer cookie ingredients in order given above.
3. Pack down jar after each addition. Seal with lid and decorate as desired.
4. Attach a recipe tag to jar with the following information:
3/4 cup Food Club salted butter, softened
2 Big Y eggs
1 teaspoon Food Club pure vanilla extract
1 jar Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix
–Food Club non-stick cooking spray
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together butter, eggs and vanilla. Wash hands after handling raw eggs.
- Add entire contents of cookie mix and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonful’s onto a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake for 14 minutes or until cooked through.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!