Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
RECIPE PROVIDED BY: The Humane Society of the United States, Forward Food Program. For more information, please visit www.forwardfood.org
1. Wash hands with soap and water.
2. Rinse fresh produce.
3. Prepare spaghetti noodles, drain and cool. Set aside.
4. In blender or food processor, combine the nut/seed butter, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, water, half of the oil, pepper flakes, ginger and garlic until smooth.
5. Heat remaining oil in a fry pan or wok over the stove top on medium-high heat. Add vegetables and cook until tender.
6. Add the cooked noodles and peanut sauce to vegetables. Toss gently. Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy.
Big Y's recipes reflect the guidance of the Partnership for Food Safety Education. To learn more, visit fightbac.org!
Total Fat: 42 g
Protein: 29 g
Total Carbohydrates: 69 g
Sodium: 533 mg